Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in Dermatology ● Correspondence
Central retinal vein occlusion and subsequent neovascular glaucoma after adalimumab treatment for psoriasis
Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 72–73, January 2014
How to Cite
Hsu, C.-K., Cheng, C.-Y., Hung, J.-H., Li, M. L., Huang, F.-C., Yang, W.-L. and Lee, J. Y.-Y. (2014), Central retinal vein occlusion and subsequent neovascular glaucoma after adalimumab treatment for psoriasis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 72–73. doi: 10.1111/ced.12158
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAY 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!