Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology ● Original article
Patient perception of skin-cancer prevention and risk after liver transplantation
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 8, pages 851–856, December 2013
How to Cite
Thomas, B. R., Barnabas, A., Agarwal, K., Aluvihare, V., Suddle, A. R., Higgins, E. M., O'Grady, J. G., Heaton, N. D. and Heneghan, M. A. (2013), Patient perception of skin-cancer prevention and risk after liver transplantation. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 851–856. doi: 10.1111/ced.12159
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.