Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Concise Report
Stimulated human melanocytes express and release interleukin-8, which is inhibited by luteolin: relevance to early vitiligo
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 54–57, January 2014
How to Cite
Miniati, A., Weng, Z., Zhang, B., Therianou, A., Vasiadi, M., Nicolaidou, E., Stratigos, A. J., Antoniou, C. and Theoharides, T. C. (2014), Stimulated human melanocytes express and release interleukin-8, which is inhibited by luteolin: relevance to early vitiligo. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 54–57. doi: 10.1111/ced.12164
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 FEB 2013
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Number: AR47652
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.