Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in Dermatology ● Correspondence
Acquired reactive perforating collagenosis associated with urticarial vasculitis in pregnancy
Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 81–83, January 2014
How to Cite
Eriyagama, S., Wee, J. S., Ho, B. and Natkunarajah, J. (2014), Acquired reactive perforating collagenosis associated with urticarial vasculitis in pregnancy. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 81–83. doi: 10.1111/ced.12169
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 FEB 2013
- 2Leucocytoclastic vasculitis associated with acquired reactive perforating collagenosis, a diagnostic mimicry. Dermatoendocrinol 2009; 1: 229–31., , .
- 4Reactive perforating collagenosis of diabetes mellitus and renal failure. Cutis 1983; 43: 540–2'., , .