Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology ● Original article
Leptin levels in patients with psoriasis: a meta-analysis
Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 478–483, July 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, K.-J., Zhang, C., Li, M., Zhu, C.-Y., Shi, G. and Fan, Y.-M. (2013), Leptin levels in patients with psoriasis: a meta-analysis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 478–483. doi: 10.1111/ced.12171
The first three authors contributed equally to this work, and should be considered joint first authors.
- Issue published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 21 JAN 2013
- Postdoctoral Science Foundation of China . Grant Number: 2012M521580
- Guangdong Provincial Medical Research Fund. Grant Numbers: B2012282, B2010246
- Postdoctoral Fund of Guangdong Medical College . Grant Number: XB1115
- Foundation for Distinguished Young Talents in Higher Education of Guangdong. Grant Number: 2012LYM_0070
- Chinese Society of Dermatology LEO Pharma Dermatological Research Foundation
- The National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Number: 81101186
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.