Conflict of interest: none declared.
CPD ● Clinicopathological Case
Longstanding cobblestone plaque in the lumbar region of a 13-year-old boy
Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 99–101, January 2014
How to Cite
Hartley, E. E., Taibjee, S. M., Carr, R. A. and Dharma, B. (2014), Longstanding cobblestone plaque in the lumbar region of a 13-year-old boy. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 99–101. doi: 10.1111/ced.12174
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 13 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 FEB 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!