Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Concise report
Expression of the sweat-derived innate defence antimicrobial peptide dermcidin is not impaired in Staphylococcus aureus colonization or recurrent skin infections
Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 209–212, March 2014
How to Cite
Rieg, S., Saborowski, V., Kern, W. V., Jonas, D., Bruckner-Tuderman, L. and Hofmann, S. C. (2014), Expression of the sweat-derived innate defence antimicrobial peptide dermcidin is not impaired in Staphylococcus aureus colonization or recurrent skin infections. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 209–212. doi: 10.1111/ced.12189
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 20 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!