Conflict of interest: NB has received equipment loans from Sonosite Ltd; potential conflicts do not exist. The other two authors have no conflicts of interest to report.
CPD ● Therapeutic vignette
Pain-free treatment of carcinoma cuniculatum on the heel using Mohs micrographic surgery and ultrasonography-guided sciatic nerve block
Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 38, Issue 5, pages 569–571, July 2013
How to Cite
Patel, A. N., Bedforth, N. and Varma, S. (2013), Pain-free treatment of carcinoma cuniculatum on the heel using Mohs micrographic surgery and ultrasonography-guided sciatic nerve block. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 38: 569–571. doi: 10.1111/ced.12192
- Issue online: 18 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 18 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 14 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.