Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in Dermatology ● Correspondence
A case of repigmentation and curling of hair on acitretin therapy
Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 91–92, January 2014
How to Cite
Ward, P. D., Miller, H. L. and Shipman, A. R. (2014), A case of repigmentation and curling of hair on acitretin therapy. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 91–92. doi: 10.1111/ced.12212
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 25 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 APR 2012
- 2Acquired kinking of the hair caused by acitretin. J Drugs Dermatol 2007; 6: 937–8., , , et al.
- 4Acitretin-induced poliosis with concurrent alopecia. J Drugs Dermatol 2012; 11: 247–9., , , .