Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology ● Correspondence
Anetodermic pilomatricoma in a patient with hypermobility syndrome
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 218–220, March 2014
How to Cite
Chattopadhyay, M., Rytina, E., Sterling, J. C. and Burrows, N. P. (2014), Anetodermic pilomatricoma in a patient with hypermobility syndrome. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 218–220. doi: 10.1111/ced.12215
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.