Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology ● Concise Report
A Scandinavian case of skin fragility, alopecia and cardiomyopathy caused by DSP mutations
Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 30–34, January 2014
How to Cite
Vahlquist, A., Virtanen, M., Hellström-Pigg, M., Dragomir, A., Ryberg, K., Wilson, N. J., Östman-Smith, I., Lu, L., McGrath, J. A. and Smith, F. J. D. (2014), A Scandinavian case of skin fragility, alopecia and cardiomyopathy caused by DSP mutations. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 30–34. doi: 10.1111/ced.12226
- Issue online: 17 DEC 2013
- Version of Record online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 MAY 2013
- Uppsala University Hospital
- Welander Foundation
- Pachyonychia Congenita Project
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.