Conflict of interest: none declared.
CPD ● Clinicopathological case
A crusted lesion on the penis
Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 238–239, March 2014
How to Cite
Wilmot, M.-C., Perrett, C. M., Calonje, E., Weir, J. and Bunker, C. B. (2014), A crusted lesion on the penis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 238–239. doi: 10.1111/ced.12230
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 27 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.