Conflict of interest: none declared.
Clinical dermatology ● Original article
A study of service provision in psychocutaneous medicine
Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 1, pages 13–18, January 2014
How to Cite
Lowry, C. L., Shah, R., Fleming, C., Taylor, R. and Bewley, A. (2014), A study of service provision in psychocutaneous medicine. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 13–18. doi: 10.1111/ced.12235
- Issue published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Article first published online: 17 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 MAY 2013
- 3Joint Royal Colleges of Physicians' Training Board. SpR training core curriculum in dermatology. Available at:http://www.jrcptb.org.uk/trainingandcert/ST3-SpR/Pages/Dermatology.aspx
- 4Mapping psychodermatology in the United Kingdom. Poster presented at the British Association of Dermatologists Annual Meeting 2004., , .
- 10The knowledge, awareness, and practice patterns of dermatologists toward psychocutaneous disorders: results of a survey study. Int J Dermatol 2010; 49: 784–9., , et al.
- 12Br J Dermatol 2012; 167(Suppl. 1): 21–69., , .
- 16NHS Confederation/Mental Health Network. Investing in emotional and psychological wellbeing for patients with long-term conditions and medically unexplained symptoms. Available at: http://www.nhsconfed.org/Publications/Documents/Investing%20in%20emotional%20and%20psychological%20wellbeing%20for%20patients%20with%20long-tern%20conditions%2018%20April%20final%20for%20website.pdf
- 17National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence. Improving outcomes for people with skin tumours including melanoma, 2006. Available at: www.nice.org.uk/CSGSTIM
- 18National Health Service. Improving Access to Psychological Therapies. Available at: http://www.iapt.nhs.uk.
- 19Department of Health. IAPT three-year report. The first million patients. Available at: http://www.iapt.nhs.uk/silo/files/iapt-3-year-report.pdf