Conflict of interest: none declared.
Experimental dermatology ● Concise report
Influence of Th2 cells on hair cycle/growth after repeated cutaneous application of hapten
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 213–215, March 2014
How to Cite
Sugita, K., Nomura, T., Ikenouchi-Sugita, A., Ito, T., Nakamura, M., Miyachi, Y., Tokura, Y. and Kabashima, K. (2014), Influence of Th2 cells on hair cycle/growth after repeated cutaneous application of hapten. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 213–215. doi: 10.1111/ced.12236
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.