Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Clinical dermatology ● Original article
Utility of patch testing for patients with drug eruption
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Association of Dermatologists.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 279–283, April 2014
How to Cite
Ohtoshi, S., Kitami, Y., Sueki, H. and Nakada, T. (2014), Utility of patch testing for patients with drug eruption. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 279–283. doi: 10.1111/ced.12239
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 JUL 2013
- 4Patch testing in systemic drug eruptions. In: Skin Reactions to Drugs (Kauppinen K, Alanko K, Hannuksela M, Maibach H, eds). Boston, MA: CRC Press, 1998: 97–109., .
- 7[Drinking: genetic polymorphism of alcohol metabolizing enzymes in Japanese] (in Japanese). Saishin Igaku 2002; 57: 630–40..
- 9A report from the Japanese Committee on the safety of contrast media. Nippon Acta Radiologica 2000; 60: 121–4., , et al.
- 13A case of drug-related eruuptions due to carbamazepine with a flare from patch testing. Jpn J Dermatol 2003; 113: 983–7., .
- 14Epicutaneous patch testing in drug eruptions. Contact Dermatitis 2000; 42: s22., , .
- 19Brial Allergen GmbH. Epicutaneous contact allergens. Available at: http://www.brial.com/en/produkte_en.asp. (accessed 6 October 2013).
- 20Chemotechnique Diagnostics. Patch testing. Available at: http://www.chemotechnique.se./?pg=1445656 (accessed 4 October 2013).
- 21Almirall. Trolab patch test. Available at: http://www.almirall.de/al/en/products/trolab-patch-test.php (accessed 4 October 2013).
- 25Testing procedures in cutaneous systemic adverse drug reactions. In: Patch Testing and Prick Testing (Lachapelle J, Maibach HI, Ring J et al., eds.), 3rd edn. Berlin: Springer 2012; 173–85..