Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
Potential relationship between the canonical Wnt signalling pathway and expression of the vitamin D receptor in alopecia
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 368–375, April 2014
How to Cite
Lim, Y. Y., Kim, S. Y., Kim, H. M., Li, K. S., Kim, M. N., Park, K.-C. and Kim, B. J. (2014), Potential relationship between the canonical Wnt signalling pathway and expression of the vitamin D receptor in alopecia. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 368–375. doi: 10.1111/ced.12241
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 JUN 2013
- Korea Research Foundation Grant
- Korean Government. Grant Number: 2010–0021960
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.