Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology ● Correspondence
Two cases of Marie Unna hereditary hypotrichosis: clinical features and mutation analysis of the U2HR and EPS8L3 genes
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 225–227, March 2014
How to Cite
Li, Q., Liu, L. H., Chang, R. X., Pan, G. B., Chen, G., Gao, M., Cai, L. Q., Wang, P. G., Pimentel, J. D., Pittelkow, M. R., Yang, S. and Zhang, X. J. (2014), Two cases of Marie Unna hereditary hypotrichosis: clinical features and mutation analysis of the U2HR and EPS8L3 genes. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 225–227. doi: 10.1111/ced.12245
The first two authors equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 JUL 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 30872279, 31071127
- Scientific Research of BSKY from Anhui Medical University. Grant Number: XJ201026
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.