The first two authors contributed equally to this work and should be considered joint first authors.
Clinical dermatology ● Concise report
Recurrent splice-site mutation in MBTPS2 underlying IFAP syndrome with Olmsted syndrome-like features in a Chinese patient
Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 158–161, March 2014
How to Cite
Wang, H. J., Tang, Z. L., Lin, Z. M., Dai, L. L., Chen, Q. and Yang, Y. (2014), Recurrent splice-site mutation in MBTPS2 underlying IFAP syndrome with Olmsted syndrome-like features in a Chinese patient. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 158–161. doi: 10.1111/ced.12248
Conflict of interest: none declared.
- Issue online: 13 FEB 2014
- Version of Record online: 7 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 AUG 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81071289, 81201220
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.