Conflict of interest: none declared.
Viewpoints in dermatology ● Correspondence
Cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type, secondary to testicular diffuse large B-cell lymphoma
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
© 2013 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 2, pages 230–232, March 2014
How to Cite
Pampín, A., Gómez-de la Fuente, E., Feltes, R. A., Pinedo, F., Rodríguez-Peralto, J. L. and López-Estebaranz, J. L. (2014), Cutaneous diffuse large B-cell lymphoma, leg type, secondary to testicular diffuse large B-cell lymphoma. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 230–232. doi: 10.1111/ced.12255
- Issue published online: 13 FEB 2014
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 OCT 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.