Conflict of interest: M. Magerl is or recently was a speaker, investigator and/or adviser for CSL Behring, Shire, Sobi and Viropharma. M. Maurer is or recently was a speaker, investigator and/or adviser for CSL Behring, Biocryst, Dyax, Sanquin, Shire, Sobi and Viropharma. KW has been an investigator and/or adviser for Shire. WK gives lectures and is a consultant for the following companies: Baxter, Bayer, CSL Behring, Biotest, Grifols, Intersero, Jerini/Shire, NovoNordisk, Octapharma, Sobi and Viropharma. GD, IK and MC have no conflicts of interest to declare.
Clinical dermatology ● Original article
Characterization of prodromal symptoms in a large population of patients with hereditary angio-oedema
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 298–303, April 2014
How to Cite
Magerl, M., Doumoulakis, G., Kalkounou, I., Weller, K., Church, M. K., Kreuz, W. and Maurer, M. (2014), Characterization of prodromal symptoms in a large population of patients with hereditary angio-oedema. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 298–303. doi: 10.1111/ced.12285
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 OCT 2013
- CSL Behring GmbH
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.