Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Experimental dermatology ● Original article
MLK3 promotes melanoma proliferation and invasion and is a target of microRNA-125b
Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 376–384, April 2014
How to Cite
Zhang, J., Lu, L., Xiong, Y., Qin, W., Zhang, Y., Qian, Y., Jiang, H. and Liu, W. (2014), MLK3 promotes melanoma proliferation and invasion and is a target of microRNA-125b. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 376–384. doi: 10.1111/ced.12286
The first three authors contributed equally to this work, and should be considered joint first authors.
- Issue online: 18 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2013
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 31271264, 81100950
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.