Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Clinical dermatology ● A paper that changed clinical practice
The Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics criteria have replaced the American College of Rheumatology guidelines for the diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus
Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 3, pages 431–432, April 2014
How to Cite
Stephenson, J. L. and Shipman, A. R. (2014), The Systemic Lupus International Collaborating Clinics criteria have replaced the American College of Rheumatology guidelines for the diagnosis of systemic lupus erythematosus. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 431–432. doi: 10.1111/ced.12295
- Issue published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Article first published online: 18 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.