Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
CPD ● A memorable patient
Paraneoplastic hypertrichosis lanuginosa acquisita: a delayed presentation in quiescent chronic lymphocytic leukaemia
Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 5, pages 669–670, July 2014
How to Cite
Worsnop, F. and Campalani, E. (2014), Paraneoplastic hypertrichosis lanuginosa acquisita: a delayed presentation in quiescent chronic lymphocytic leukaemia. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 669–670. doi: 10.1111/ced.12310
- Issue online: 16 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 20 NOV 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.