Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
CPD ● A memorable patient
Infective endocarditis complicating adalimumab therapy for psoriasis
Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 4, pages 555–556, June 2014
How to Cite
Haque Hussain, S. S., Wallace, M., Belham, M., Rusk, R., Carmichael, A. J., Wells, F. C. and Burrows, N. P. (2014), Infective endocarditis complicating adalimumab therapy for psoriasis. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 555–556. doi: 10.1111/ced.12312
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 DEC 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.