Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Clinical dermatology ● Concise report
Severe acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis with blistering mimicking toxic epidermal necrolysis, associated with a primary mumps infection
Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 723–725, August 2014
How to Cite
Azib, S., Florin, V., Fourrier, F., Delaporte, E. and Staumont-Sallé, D. (2014), Severe acute generalized exanthematous pustulosis with blistering mimicking toxic epidermal necrolysis, associated with a primary mumps infection. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 723–725. doi: 10.1111/ced.12384
- Issue online: 14 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.