Conflict of interest: the authors declare that they have no conflicts of interest.
Clinical dermatology ● Concise report
Divided naevus of the penis: two paediatric cases with dermoscopic findings
Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Association of Dermatologists
Clinical and Experimental Dermatology
Volume 39, Issue 6, pages 728–730, August 2014
How to Cite
Mendes, C. P., Samorano, L. P., Alessi, S. S. and Nico, M. M. S. (2014), Divided naevus of the penis: two paediatric cases with dermoscopic findings. Clinical and Experimental Dermatology, 39: 728–730. doi: 10.1111/ced.12397
- Issue published online: 14 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 1 JUL 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.