Efficiency of immunoglobulin G replacement therapy in common variable immunodeficiency: correlations with clinical phenotype and polymorphism of the neonatal Fc receptor
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
© 2012 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 171, Issue 2, pages 186–194, February 2013
How to Cite
Gouilleux-Gruart, V., Chapel, H., Chevret, S., Lucas, M., Malphettes, M., Fieschi, C., Patel, S., Boutboul, D., Marson, M.-N., Gérard, L., Lee, M., Watier, H., Oksenhendler, E., DEFI study group (2013), Efficiency of immunoglobulin G replacement therapy in common variable immunodeficiency: correlations with clinical phenotype and polymorphism of the neonatal Fc receptor. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 171: 186–194. doi: 10.1111/cei.12002
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 OCT 2012 02:41AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- national program for clinical research. Grant Number: PHRC 2005
- National Center on Hereditary Immune Deficiencies (CEREDIH)
- Laboratoire Français du fractionnement et des Biotechnologies (LFB)
- Baxter BioScience
- CSL Behring
- NIHR Oxford Biomedical Research Centre
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
If your institution is a registered Wiley Online Library customer, you can log in under your institution's name to see our content. This access is provided by Shibboleth or Athens.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!