Cellular immune responses in multiple sclerosis patients treated with interferon-beta
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2012 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 171, Issue 3, pages 243–246, March 2013
How to Cite
Bustamante, M. F., Rio, J., Castro, Z., Sánchez, A., Montalban, X. and Comabella, M. (2013), Cellular immune responses in multiple sclerosis patients treated with interferon-beta. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 171: 243–246. doi: 10.1111/cei.12016
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 29 OCT 2012 04:36AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 OCT 2012
- Red Española de Esclerosis Múltiple (REEM)
- Ministry of Science and Innovation, Spain
- Ajuts per donar Suport als Grups de Recerca de Catalunya
- 3Prevention of Relapses and Disability by Interferon beta-1a Subcutaneously in Multiple Sclerosis (PRISMS) Study Group. Randomised double-blind placebo-controlled study of interferon beta-1a in relapsing/remitting multiple sclerosis. Lancet 1998; 352:1498–1504.
- 4Assessment of different treatment failure criteria in a cohort of relapsing–remitting multiple sclerosis patients treated with interferon beta: implications for clinical trials. Ann Neurol 2002; 52:400–406., , et al.