Y.S. and K.M. and E.M. and N. K., respectively, contributed equally to this work.
Thymic stromal lymphopoietin expression is increased in the horny layer of patients with atopic dermatitis
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2012 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 171, Issue 3, pages 330–337, March 2013
How to Cite
Sano, Y., Masuda, K., Tamagawa-Mineoka, R., Matsunaka, H., Murakami, Y., Yamashita, R., Morita, E. and Katoh, N. (2013), Thymic stromal lymphopoietin expression is increased in the horny layer of patients with atopic dermatitis. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 171: 330–337. doi: 10.1111/cei.12021
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 31 OCT 2012 09:17PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 OCT 2012
- Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research from the Japan Society for the Promotion of Science
- Labor Science Research Grants for Research on Allergic Disease and Immunology from the Ministry of Health, Labor, and Welfare of Japan
Fig. S1. Immunoreactive thymic stromal lymphopoietin expression (TSLP) in the stratum corneum was visualized using a TSLP-specific antibody in conjunction with a fluorescein isothiocyanate (FITC)-conjugated secondary antibody. Representative result obtained from a patient with atopic dermatitis and a healthy subject are shown.
Fig. S2. Correlation between severity scoring of atopic dermatitis (SCORAD) index and conductance or transepidermal water loss (TEWL) in unaffected area (n = 24).
Table S1. Oligomarine® lotion contains water, butylene glycol, glycerin, seawater, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, citric acid, sodium hydroxide and methyl paraben.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.