The correlation between T helper type 17 cells and clinical characters in Chinese paediatric patients with chronic hepatitis B
Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
© 2012 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 171, Issue 3, pages 307–312, March 2013
How to Cite
Zhu, S., Zhang, H., Dong, Y., Xu, Z., Chen, D., Wang, L., Gan, Y., Wang, F., Wang, Y., Xing, X., Hu, S., Li, Z., Long, L., Liu, L. and Zhong, Y. (2013), The correlation between T helper type 17 cells and clinical characters in Chinese paediatric patients with chronic hepatitis B. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 171: 307–312. doi: 10.1111/cei.12028
- Issue published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Article first published online: 4 FEB 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 6 NOV 2012 07:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 OCT 2012
- Capital Medical Development Study Foundation. Grant Number: 2009-3057
- Wujieping Medical Foundation. Grant Number: 2011A004
- Military Subject of the Twelfth Five-year Plan for Science and Technology Research of China. Grant Number: CWS11J161
- Beijing 302 Hospital Research Foundation. Grant Number: YNKT2012004
- 1Hepatitis B virus (HBV) subgenotypes C2 and B2 differ in lamivudine and adefovir-resistance-associated mutational patterns in HBV-infected Chinese patients. J Clin Microbio 2010; 48:4363–4369., , et al.
- 4The influence of hepatitis B virus genotype and subgenotype on the natural history of chronic hepatitis B. Hepatol Int 2009; 3:334–342..
- 8Hepatitis B surface antigen seroclearance during chronic HBV infection. Antivir Ther 2010; 15:133–143., .
- 21Virologic and clinical characteristics of HBV genotypes/subgenotypes in 487 Chinese pediatric patients with CHB. BMC Infect 2011; 11:262–267., , et al.
- 24Chinese Society of Infectious Diseases and Parasitology, Chinese Society of Hepatology. Management scheme of diagnostic and therapy criteria of viral hepatitis. Chin J Hepatol 2000; 6:324–329.
- 26China-CDC, China Ministry of Health. UN theme group on HIV/AIDS in China. Beijing: China-CDC, China Ministry of Health, 2003.
- 31IL-17 expression is correlated with hepatitis B-related liver diseases and fibrosis. Int J Mol Med 2011; 27:385–392., , .