K.W. and A.P.H. contributed equally to this study.
Outcomes of splenectomy in patients with common variable immunodeficiency (CVID): a survey of 45 patients
Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
© 2012 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 172, Issue 1, pages 63–72, April 2013
How to Cite
Wong, G. K., Goldacker, S., Winterhalter, C., Grimbacher, B., Chapel, H., Lucas, M., Alecsandru, D., McEwen, D., Quinti, I., Martini, H., Schmidt, R. E., Ernst, D., Espanol, T., Vidaller, A., Carbone, J., Fernandez-Cruz, E., Lougaris, V., Plebani, A., Kutukculer, N., Gonzalez-Granado, L. I., Contreras, R., Kiani-Alikhan, S., Ibrahim, M. A. A., Litzman, J., Jones, A., Gaspar, H. B., Hammarstrom, L., Baumann, U., Warnatz, K., Huissoon, A. P. and Clinical Working Party of the European Society for Immunodeficiencies (ESID) (2013), Outcomes of splenectomy in patients with common variable immunodeficiency (CVID): a survey of 45 patients. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 172: 63–72. doi: 10.1111/cei.12039
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 23 NOV 2012 12:12AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 NOV 2012
- EUROPAD.net. Grant Number: HEALTH-F2-2008-201549
- BMBF. Grant Number: 01 EO 0803
Vol. 173, Issue 1, 161, Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.