Human T cells depend on functional calcineurin, tumour necrosis factor-α and CD80/CD86 for expansion and activation in mice
Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
© 2012 Novo Nordisk A/S Clinical and Experimental Immunology © 2012 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Special Issue: Review series on Adoptive Cell Therapy. Immunology in the clinic: diabetes therapies and biomarkers
Volume 172, Issue 2, pages 300–310, May 2013
How to Cite
Søndergaard, H., Kvist, P. H. and Haase, C. (2013), Human T cells depend on functional calcineurin, tumour necrosis factor-α and CD80/CD86 for expansion and activation in mice. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 172: 300–310. doi: 10.1111/cei.12051
- Issue published online: 10 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 10 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 DEC 2012 04:50AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.