Leishmania expressed lipophosphoglycan interacts with Toll-like receptor (TLR)-2 to decrease TLR-9 expression and reduce anti-leishmanial responses
Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 172, Issue 3, pages 403–409, June 2013
How to Cite
Srivastava, S., Pandey, S. P., Jha, M. K., Chandel, H. S. and Saha, B. (2013), Leishmania expressed lipophosphoglycan interacts with Toll-like receptor (TLR)-2 to decrease TLR-9 expression and reduce anti-leishmanial responses. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 172: 403–409. doi: 10.1111/cei.12074
- Issue published online: 18 APR 2013
- Article first published online: 18 APR 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JAN 2013 11:17AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 JAN 2013
- Department of Biotechnology, New Delhi. Grant Number: BT/PR/3288/BRB/10/966/2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.