A community-based study on determinants of circulating markers of cellular immune activation and kynurenines: the Hordaland Health Study
Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 173, Issue 1, pages 121–130, July 2013
How to Cite
Theofylaktopoulou, D., Midttun, Ø., Ulvik, A., Ueland, P. M., Tell, G. S., Vollset, S. E., Nygård, O. and Eussen, S. J. P. M. (2013), A community-based study on determinants of circulating markers of cellular immune activation and kynurenines: the Hordaland Health Study. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 173: 121–130. doi: 10.1111/cei.12092
- Issue published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Article first published online: 6 JUN 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 FEB 2013 01:48AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 FEB 2013
- Norwegian Research Council. Grant Number: 204650
- Foundation to Promote Research into Functional Vitamin B12 Deficiency
Table S1. Distribution of neopterin, kynurenine/tryptophan ratio (KTR), tryptophan (Trp) and kynurenines in the total population and stratified by age and gender, the Hordaland Health Study.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.