These authors contributed equally to the study.
S100A9 promotes human lung fibroblast cells activation through receptor for advanced glycation end-product-mediated extracellular-regulated kinase 1/2, mitogen-activated protein-kinase and nuclear factor-κB-dependent pathways
Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 173, Issue 3, pages 523–535, September 2013
How to Cite
Xu, X., Chen, H., Zhu, X., Ma, Y., Liu, Q., Xue, Y., Chu, H., Wu, W., Wang, J. and Zou, H. (2013), S100A9 promotes human lung fibroblast cells activation through receptor for advanced glycation end-product-mediated extracellular-regulated kinase 1/2, mitogen-activated protein-kinase and nuclear factor-κB-dependent pathways. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 173: 523–535. doi: 10.1111/cei.12139
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2013
- Version of Record online: 6 AUG 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 MAY 2013 04:59AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 MAY 2013
- National Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81270120, 81072463
- Science and Technology Committee of Shanghai Municipality. Grant Numbers: 10JC1402100, 11410701800
- US NIH NIAID U01. Grant Number: 1U01AI090909
Fig. S1. Sodium dodecyl sulphate-polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis (SDS-PAGE), 15%, was used for analysis of S100A9 protein (5 μg).
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.