Whole blood stimulation with Toll-like receptor (TLR)-7/8 and TLR-9 agonists induces interleukin-12p40 expression in plasmacytoid dendritic cells in rhesus macaques but not in humans
Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 174, Issue 1, pages 161–171, October 2013
How to Cite
Koopman, G., Beenhakker, N., Burm, S., Bouwhuis, O., Bajramovic, J., Sommandas, V., Mudde, G., Mooij, P., ‘t Hart, B. A. and Bogers, W. M. J. M. (2013), Whole blood stimulation with Toll-like receptor (TLR)-7/8 and TLR-9 agonists induces interleukin-12p40 expression in plasmacytoid dendritic cells in rhesus macaques but not in humans. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 174: 161–171. doi: 10.1111/cei.12155
- Issue published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 8 SEP 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 JUN 2013 09:48PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUN 2013
- Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!