Activated γδ T cells inhibit osteoclast differentiation and resorptive activity in vitro
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 The Authors. Clinical and Experimental Immunology published by John Wiley & Sons Ltd on behalf of British Society. for Immunology.
This is an open access article under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial License, which permits use, distribution and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited and is not used for commercial purposes.
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 281–291, November 2013
How to Cite
Pappalardo, A. and Thompson, K. (2013), Activated γδ T cells inhibit osteoclast differentiation and resorptive activity in vitro. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 174: 281–291. doi: 10.1111/cei.12165
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 1 JUL 2013 06:58AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 JUN 2013
- Oliver Bird Foundation
- Arthritis Research UK
This article has been cited by:
- 1Lentiviral Small Hairpin RNA Knockdown of Macrophage Inflammatory Protein-1γ Ameliorates Experimentally Induced Osteoarthritis in Mice, Human Gene Therapy, 2013, 24, 10, 871, , , , , ,