An immunodominant La/SSB autoantibody proteome derives from public clonotypes
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 237–244, November 2013
How to Cite
Thurgood, L. A., Arentz, G., Lindop, R., Jackson, M. W., Whyte, A. F., Colella, A. D., Chataway, T. K. and Gordon, T. P. (2013), An immunodominant La/SSB autoantibody proteome derives from public clonotypes. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 174: 237–244. doi: 10.1111/cei.12171
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 04:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 1041900
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.