Last authorship shared.
Premature ageing of the immune system relates to increased anti-lymphocyte antibodies (ALA) after an immunization in HIV-1-infected and kidney-transplanted patients
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 174, Issue 2, pages 274–280, November 2013
How to Cite
Cagigi, A., Rinaldi, S., Santilli, V., Mora, N., C. Manno, E., Cotugno, N., Zangari, P., Aquilani, A., Guzzo, I., Dello Strologo, L., Rossi, P. and Palma, P. (2013), Premature ageing of the immune system relates to increased anti-lymphocyte antibodies (ALA) after an immunization in HIV-1-infected and kidney-transplanted patients. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 174: 274–280. doi: 10.1111/cei.12173
- Issue published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2013
- Accepted manuscript online: 11 JUL 2013 04:03AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 JUL 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!