CD19 as a therapeutic target in a spontaneous autoimmune polyneuropathy
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 175, Issue 2, pages 181–191, February 2014
How to Cite
Abraham, P. M., Quan, S. H., Dukala, D. and Soliven, B. (2014), CD19 as a therapeutic target in a spontaneous autoimmune polyneuropathy. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 175: 181–191. doi: 10.1111/cei.12215
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 OCT 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2013
- National Institute of Health. Grant Number: R01 NS064059
- Miller Group Charitable Trust Fund
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.