Neuroprotection effect of interleukin (IL)-17 secreted by reactive astrocytes is emerged from a high-level IL-17-containing environment during acute neuroinflammation
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
© 2013 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 175, Issue 2, pages 268–284, February 2014
How to Cite
Hu, M. H., Zheng, Q. F., Jia, X. Z., Li, Y., Dong, Y. C., Wang, C. Y., Lin, Q. Y., Zhang, F. Y., Zhao, R. B., Xu, H. W., Zhou, J. H., Yuan, H. P., Zhang, W. H. and Ren, H. (2014), Neuroprotection effect of interleukin (IL)-17 secreted by reactive astrocytes is emerged from a high-level IL-17-containing environment during acute neuroinflammation. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 175: 268–284. doi: 10.1111/cei.12219
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 10 OCT 2013 12:00AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2013
- Foundation of the Heilongjiang Provincial Education Department. Grant Number: 12521180
- Foundation of the Heilongjiang Provincial Health Office. Grant Number: 2011-208
- Foundation of the ‘Spring Sunshine Program’. Grant Number: Z2010003
- Foundation of the HarBin Science and Technology Bureau. Grant Number: RC2011XK003008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.