Bangwei Wu, Kai Meng and Qingwei Ji contributed equally to this work.
Interleukin-37 ameliorates myocardial ischaemia/reperfusion injury in mice
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 438–451, June 2014
How to Cite
Wu, B., Meng, K., Ji, Q., Cheng, M., Yu, K., Zhao, X., Tony, H., Liu, Y., Zhou, Y., Chang, C., Zhong, Y., Zhu, Z., Zhang, W., Mao, X. and Zeng, Q. (2014), Interleukin-37 ameliorates myocardial ischaemia/reperfusion injury in mice. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 176: 438–451. doi: 10.1111/cei.12284
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 FEB 2014 01:10PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 JAN 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81070237, 81270354, 81100084, 81160045
Table S1. Real-time reverse transcription–polymerase chain reaction (RT–PCR) primer sequences.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.