A new functional assay for the diagnosis of X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (XIAP) deficiency
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 176, Issue 3, pages 394–400, June 2014
How to Cite
Ammann, S., Elling, R., Gyrd-Hansen, M., Dückers, G., Bredius, R., Burns, S. O., Edgar, J. D. M., Worth, A., Brandau, H., Warnatz, K., zur Stadt, U., Hasselblatt, P., Schwarz, K., Ehl, S. and Speckmann, C. (2014), A new functional assay for the diagnosis of X-linked inhibitor of apoptosis (XIAP) deficiency. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 176: 394–400. doi: 10.1111/cei.12306
- Issue published online: 24 APR 2014
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 26 FEB 2014 02:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 FEB 2014
- German Federal Ministry of Education and Research. Grant Numbers: BMBF 01 EO 0803, BMBF 01GM1111B
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.