M. R. Newton and E. J. Askeland contributed equally to this work.
Anti-interleukin-10R1 monoclonal antibody in combination with bacillus Calmette–Guérin is protective against bladder cancer metastasis in a murine orthotopic tumour model and demonstrates systemic specific anti-tumour immunity
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 261–268, July 2014
How to Cite
Newton, M. R., Askeland, E. J., Andresen, E. D., Chehval, V. A., Wang, X., Askeland, R. W., O'Donnell, M. A. and Luo, Y. (2014), Anti-interleukin-10R1 monoclonal antibody in combination with bacillus Calmette–Guérin is protective against bladder cancer metastasis in a murine orthotopic tumour model and demonstrates systemic specific anti-tumour immunity. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 261–268. doi: 10.1111/cei.12315
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 5 MAR 2014 04:52AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 27 FEB 2014
- Pfizer Inc.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.