CD84 is markedly up-regulated in Kawasaki disease arteriopathy
Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 203–211, July 2014
How to Cite
Reindel, R., Bischof, J., Kim, K.-Y. A., Orenstein, J. M., Soares, M. B., Baker, S. C., Shulman, S. T., Perlman, E. J., Lingen, M. W., Pink, A. J., Trevenen, C. and Rowley, A. H. (2014), CD84 is markedly up-regulated in Kawasaki disease arteriopathy. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 203–211. doi: 10.1111/cei.12327
- Issue published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2014 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HL 63771, R21 HL109955
- American Heart Association of Metropolitan Chicago to A. H. R.
- Max Goldenberg Foundation
- Center for Kawasaki Disease at the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.