CD84 is markedly up-regulated in Kawasaki disease arteriopathy
Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 1, pages 203–211, July 2014
How to Cite
Reindel, R., Bischof, J., Kim, K.-Y. A., Orenstein, J. M., Soares, M. B., Baker, S. C., Shulman, S. T., Perlman, E. J., Lingen, M. W., Pink, A. J., Trevenen, C. and Rowley, A. H. (2014), CD84 is markedly up-regulated in Kawasaki disease arteriopathy. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 203–211. doi: 10.1111/cei.12327
- Issue online: 9 JUN 2014
- Version of Record online: 9 JUN 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 17 MAR 2014 02:53AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 12 MAR 2014
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: R01 HL 63771, R21 HL109955
- American Heart Association of Metropolitan Chicago to A. H. R.
- Max Goldenberg Foundation
- Center for Kawasaki Disease at the Ann and Robert H. Lurie Children's Hospital of Chicago
Table S1. Genes included on custom polymerase chain reaction (PCR) array.
Table S2. Genes with apparent differential expression (q value <0.125) in coronary arteries of 4 acute KD patients compared with 7 childhood controls by Illumina sequencing.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.