Alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone ameliorates disease activity in an induced murine lupus-like model
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 381–390, August 2014
How to Cite
Botte, D. A. C., Noronha, I. L., Malheiros, D. M. A. C., Peixoto, T. V. and de Mello, S. B. V. (2014), Alpha-melanocyte stimulating hormone ameliorates disease activity in an induced murine lupus-like model. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 381–390. doi: 10.1111/cei.12336
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 25 MAR 2014 04:16AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 17 MAR 2014
- State of São Paulo Foundation for Research Support (FAPESP). Grant Number: 2009/54549-8
- Brazilian Council of Scientific and Technologic Development (CNPq)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.