Treatment with lenalidomide induces immunoactivating and counter-regulatory immunosuppressive changes in myeloma patients
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 439–453, August 2014
How to Cite
Busch, A., Zeh, D., Janzen, V., Mügge, L.-O., Wolf, D., Fingerhut, L., Hahn-Ast, C., Maurer, O., Brossart, P. and von Lilienfeld-Toal, M. (2014), Treatment with lenalidomide induces immunoactivating and counter-regulatory immunosuppressive changes in myeloma patients. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 439–453. doi: 10.1111/cei.12343
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 9 APR 2014 02:02AM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 MAR 2014
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.