Both authors contributed equally to this study.
Analysis of CD4+CD8+ double-positive T cells in blood, cerebrospinal fluid and multiple sclerosis lesions
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 404–411, August 2014
How to Cite
Waschbisch, A., Sammet, L., Schröder, S., Lee, D.-H., Barrantes-Freer, A., Stadelmann, C. and Linker, R. A. (2014), Analysis of CD4+CD8+ double-positive T cells in blood, cerebrospinal fluid and multiple sclerosis lesions. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 404–411. doi: 10.1111/cei.12345
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2014 10:45PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 7 APR 2014
- Biogen Idec GmbH and the Else Kröner-Fresenius Stiftung. Grant Number: 2011_A123
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.