Distinguishing immunorelated haemocytopenia from idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance (ICUS): a bone marrow abnormality mediated by autoantibodies
Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
© 2014 British Society for Immunology
Clinical & Experimental Immunology
Volume 177, Issue 2, pages 412–418, August 2014
How to Cite
Fu, R., Liu, H., Wang, Y., Liu, H., He, H., Chen, J., Wang, H., Yu, H., Ding, K., Huang, L., Wang, H., Xing, L., Song, J., Li, L. and Shao, Z. (2014), Distinguishing immunorelated haemocytopenia from idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance (ICUS): a bone marrow abnormality mediated by autoantibodies. Clinical & Experimental Immunology, 177: 412–418. doi: 10.1111/cei.12347
- Issue published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Article first published online: 9 JUL 2014
- Accepted manuscript online: 14 APR 2014 10:47PM EST
- Manuscript Accepted: 3 APR 2014
- National Natural Science Foundation of China. Grant Numbers: 81370607, 30971285, 30971286, 81170472, 30670886
- Tianjin Municipal Anticancer Major Project. Grant Numbers: 12ZCDZSY18000, 12ZCDZSY17900
- Tianjin Municipal Natural Science Foundation. Grant Number: 12JCZDJC21500
- Tianjin Municipal Health Industry Key Project. Grant Number: 11KG135
- The National Health Industry Research Project. Grant Number: 201202017
Table S1. Treatment efficacy of idiopathic cytopenia of undetermined significance (ICUS) patients with autoantibodies.
Table S2. Haematological characteristics of patients converted to MDS/AML.
Please note: Wiley Blackwell is not responsible for the content or functionality of any supporting information supplied by the authors. Any queries (other than missing content) should be directed to the corresponding author for the article.